- Name GR16 - Sentier de la Semois (GR16)
- Distance de sentier 205 km, 127 milles
- Durée en jours 10 jours
- Début de sentier Arlon (B)
- Fin de sentier Montherme (F)
- Classement Traildino EW, Marche facile, sentier de la nature
GR16, Sentier de la Semois, Arlon - Montherme, 205 km
The Semois or Semoy is a river meandering its way through the Ardennes, in the south of Belgium, near the French border. Its source is somewhere near Luxembourg. It's mouth in the river Meuse, in France. The trail follows the river through an attractive landscape, starting with light rolling fields to the higher hills and forests of the Ardennes. In France the trail connects to the GR12.