- Name GR34 - Sentier des Doaniers (GR34)
- Distance de sentier 1,700 km, 1,056 milles
- Durée en jours 85 jours
- Début de sentier Vitré
- Fin de sentier Tour-du-Parc, Morbihan
- Classement Traildino MW, Marche modérée, sentier de randonnée
- Classement Traversée de montagne T1, Randonnée
The GR34 - or Sentier des Douaniers - is a trail for those who enjoy hiking on high cliffs, views of the ocean, smell of salt water. Brittany has the best coastal scenery of France. Maybe it has not the quiescence of the English coastline. There is a remarkable connection between England and Brittany, a similarity in language and culture. The trail starts a bit inland, near Rennes, runs north, and then rounds the entire peninsula including the westernmost point of France, Cap du Raz.