- Name GR3 - Vallée de la Loire (GR3)
- Distance de sentier 1,243 km, 772 milles
- Durée en jours 62 jours
- Début de sentier Mont Gerbier-de-Jonc
- Fin de sentier La Baule, Guérande
- Classement Traildino EW, Marche facile, sentier de la nature
Did you know the GR3 is one of the first, if not the first, GR's that was marked all the way. Back in 1947 the trail got its direction posts and white-red blazes. The GR3 takes you along the River Loire, river known for its exuberant castles, beautiful forests and medieval cities like Nevers. River and trail end in the Atlantic Ocean, in the armpit of Bretagne.