- Name Deutsche Weinstrasse
- Distance de sentier 100 km, 62 milles
- Durée en jours 5 jours
- Début de sentier Bockenheim
- Fin de sentier Rechtenbach
- Classement Traildino EW, Marche facile, sentier de la nature
Deutsche Weinstraße, Bockenheim - Rechtenbach, 100 km, 5 days
Between Rhine and Pfälzerwald lies one of the most productive wine areas of Germany. A trail has been set out that starts on the French border and runs north for about 100 km. You will be walking exactly on the border where the vineyards end and the forest - extension of the Vosges - starts. This will be mostly on small roads. The trail visits many small old villages where you can taste excellent local wines. It is worth the trouble to explore one of the many side trails in the immense Pfälzerwald.