- Name GR91 - Traversée du Vercors (GR91)
- Distance de sentier 140 km, 87 milles
- Durée en jours 9 jours
- Début de sentier Grenoble
- Fin de sentier Fontaine de Vaucluse
- Classement Traildino MW, Marche modérée, sentier de randonnée
- Classement Traversée de montagne T1, Randonnée
This trail starts in the south, the Provence. Heading north, you will climb the Mont Ventoux and will find out it's much nicer this way than by bike. Actually, in this region you can make a round tour on the GR91. The best part of the trail however is further north, when the GR91 traverses the high plains of the Vercors. These mountains cannot be compared to anything else. It's not Alpine, but high enough for snow to linger around till early summer. White rocky outcrops, fields and forests, and great views.