- Name Traversée de Charlevoix
- Distance de sentier 105 km, 65 milles
- Durée en jours 7 jours
- Début de sentier Parc des Grands-jardins
- Fin de sentier Mont Grand-Fonds
- Classement Traildino MW, Marche modérée, sentier de randonnée
- Classement Traversée de montagne T1, Randonnée
Parc des Grands-jardins – Mont Grand-Fonds, 105 km, 7 days
This is a well known and popular wilderness hike in the forested Laurentian Mountains, Quebec. It is perhaps exaggerated to call it a mountain trail, because it stays in the valleys mostly, often using logging roads. Besides walkers, cyclists and skiers also use the trail.
Geologically this is a special area, because the rocks date back one billion years.
The hike is also attractive because there are cabins (simple ones and nice ones) at regular intervals. Camping is also possible.