- Matthias 2017-11-29 10:39:51
GPS Tracks herunterladen
- Wie kann ich die ausgeählten GPS Tracks herunterladen.
Da psiert leider nichts.
- Henk Nouws 2017-11-29 15:54:01
- If the "Get GPX" button doesn't work, which is the case here, try click the square icon in the bottom-right corner of the map. The track will load in a new map, full screen, and this offers the possibility to download GPX files, via the menu.
- patagonius 2015-04-21 15:47:03
E3 in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland
- Any recent experience walking these sections? Considering flight to Prague in September, buy maps there and sample best parts of E3 in Beskidy and Tatras for four weeks, depart from Krakow. Are markings sufficient to stay on track for linguistically challenged?
- Henk Nouws 2015-04-22 20:38:29
- Three years ago I walked a small section of the E3 in Slovakia and a 4-days section in Poland, the Beskids, from Krynica to Szcsawnica. The markings are excellent. You will find mountain huts as well. In the lower parts are small and cheap hotels. Maps can be bought locally in the larger villages or on the Internet. I don't speak Polish or Slovakian, but this is not a problem. Try Traildino Mobile to find the GPX track of the Beskids trail or E3.
- patagonius 2015-04-23 04:06:12
Is it possible to biblical or must one seek lodging?
- Henk Nouws 2015-04-23 08:03:49
- I really do not know. These countries are quite populated, and accommodation is cheap. On the other side, the forests are large and people will not easily notice you.
- patagonius 2015-04-24 03:31:42
- Many thanks for direction to the mobile site. Following GR with Cicerone guides and road atlas in the past, keeping on track through towns sometimes difficult.
- BlazeskiD 2015-09-28 17:57:10
- What is the best timing (winter, summer, spring, month...) for starting of this trail?