- Bill Buell 2013-10-06 02:20:19
accommodation and language
- I may hike the National Blue Trail late April 2014. Will I be able to find accommodations,I like hostels and homes. Also I only speak english, will this be okay.
- Beatrice 2013-12-30 06:06:10
- Hi bill,
I am also planning to walk the Blue trail in April and have the same query. I'll keep you posted on what I find out. Regards Beatrice
- Viktor Kaposi 2015-11-09 18:36:10
- I guess it's too late for you guys but others might still find the answer useful.
As for accommodation, there are plenty of hotels, hostels and rooms in private homes along the way. You'll probably find a room to let in the smallest villages, too, but people in small villages rarely speak foreign languages and many of these homestays are not advertised on the internet. Here is a very useful website with lots of information (telephone numbers and links to websites): http://www.kektura-szallasok.hu/ The only drawback is that it's in Hungarian but it's simple to use. On the left, there is a list of the 27 sections and if you click on them, you can see a list of accommodation in the towns and villages along the path. Send an email or ask someone to make a phone call for you. Jó utat!