- Name Nordalpenweg - 1 (WWW01)
- Distance de sentier 1,260 km, 783 milles
- Durée en jours 80 jours
- Début de sentier Bodensee
- Fin de sentier Neusiedler See
- Classement Traildino SW, Marche fatigante, sentier de montagne
- Classement Traversée de montagne T2, randonnée en montagne
Nordalpenweg, Weitwanderweg 1, Bodensee - Neusiedler See, 1260 km,
The Nordalpenweg or long distance trail number 1 crosses Austria from East to West, from the Neusiedler See in Hungary to the Bodensee (Lake Constance) in Switzerland. If you love the whimsical forms of lime, then this long path is more than worth walking. It shows you all the famous parts of the Northern Limestone Alps: Lechtal Alps, Karwendel, Hochkönig, Dachstein, Ennstaler Alps and more.
This Alpine hike may not be as challenging as many hut-to-hut tours in the higher parts of the Alps, but all in all it takes much of your fitness and strength. Especially the traject over the Lechtal Alps is heavy. This is an Alpine hike, so prepare appropriately.