- Name GR1 - Tour de Paris (GR1)
- Distance de sentier 577 km, 359 milles
- Durée en jours 29 jours
- Début de sentier Porte Maillot, Paris
- Fin de sentier Feucherolles, Paris
- Classement Traildino EW, Marche facile, sentier de la nature
A good way to explore the city of cities: this trail starts and ends in Paris, and explores the city and its surroundings. Of course it is named the first long distance trail, GR1, allthough it is not the oldest one. You can easily make day hikes and return to your hotel at night.