- Name All Wales Coast Path (WCP)
- Distance de sentier 1,400 km, 870 milles
- Durée en jours 70 jours
- Début de sentier Chepstow
- Fin de sentier Queensferry
- Classement Traildino MW, Marche modérée, sentier de randonnée
- Classement Traversée de montagne T1, Randonnée
Chepstow - Queensferry, 870 miules, 1400 km, two months
Wales will not be the first country to have a dedicated footpath along its entire coastline, but some other records will undoubtedly be broken once this trail is complete. This is planned for the year 2012. The initiative is in the hands of the regional Ramblers organisations.
The All Wales Coast Path will include the Pembrokeshire Coast Path, a National Trail, and also the Anglesey Coastal Path and many other local trails.
About 20% will be on roads, but in the British context this usually means very small roads.
Once you finishes this trail, you could get back to the start of your walk via Offa's Dyke Path.