- Name Fundy Footpath
- Distance de sentier 41 km, 25 milles
- Durée en jours 4 jours
- Début de sentier Big Salmon River
- Fin de sentier Goose River
- Classement Traildino SW, Marche fatigante, sentier de montagne
- Classement Traversée de montagne T2, randonnée en montagne
Big Salmon River – Goose River, 41km, 4 days
There is not much real wilderness left Between Florida and Labrador. Here is an unspoilt piece of coastline on the east coast of Canada, the Bay of Fundy, New Brunswick. The heights are moderate - 300 meters from sea level to the highest hill tops. But the terrain is hard. You will climb from one ravine to another. Nature is untouched. The views are magnificent.
Prepare yourself well for this challanging wilderness trail. The rugged terrain is difficult to access. Know what you will need to bring. There are primitive camp sites. You will have to wade through several streams. Take along a tide schedule because some stretches are over the rocky shore.