- Name Lebanon Mountain Trail (LMT)
- Distance de sentier 440 km, 273 milles
- Durée en jours 22 jours
- Début de sentier Qbaiyat
- Fin de sentier Marjaayoun
- Classement Traildino MW, Marche modérée, sentier de randonnée
- Classement Traversée de montagne T1, Randonnée
The Lebanon Mountain Trail (LMT) is the first long distance hiking-trail in Lebanon and runs right across the country. The LMT extends from Qbaiyat in the north of Lebanon to Marjaayoun in the south, a 440 km (275 miles) path passing more than 75 towns and villages at altitudes ranging from 1,000 meters to 1,800 meters above sea level.