- Name Irish Coast to Coast Walk
- Distance de sentier 450 km, 280 milles
- Durée en jours 29 jours
- Début de sentier Cahirciveen
- Fin de sentier Dublin
- Classement Traildino MW, Marche modérée, sentier de randonnée
- Classement Traversée de montagne T1, Randonnée
Irish Coast to Coast Walk, Cahirciveen - Dublin, 450 km, 29 days
The Coast to Coast Walk strings together a handful of existing trails, starting with the Kerry Way and ending with the Wiclow Way. In between are the Blackwater Way, the East Munster Way and the South Leinster Way. The landscape changes continuously, from the mountains, lakes and rugged coast of the Iveragh peninsula, via the lush and green farmland of south Munster, to the broad and naked hills of the Wicklow Mountains.
The sub trails are these:
- Kerry Way, Cahirciveen - Killarny, 100 km, 5 days
- Blackwater Way, Shrone - Clogheen,168 km, 10 days
- East Munster Way, Clogheen - Carrick-on-Suir, 75 km, 3 days
- South Leinster Way, Carrick-on-Suir - Kildavin, 104 km, 5 days
- Wicklow Way, Clonegal - Dublin, 129 km, 6 days
Ireland's contribution to the European trail system is the European Long Distance Path E8, from Dursey Head to Dublin. The E8 joins the Irish Coast to Coast at Killarny in Kerry. Hence, both trails run together to Dublin.